Address is 915 North River Road, Ottawa, ON, K1K 3V2.
This beautiful, bright, and spacious 5 bedroom (or 4bed+den)/2.5 bathroom brick home is located 5min from downtown on North River Road and across from the Rideau River and is ideal for embassy posted families or families that want a beautiful home without sacrificing proximity to downtown.
It features many wonderful finishes and attractive craftsmanship throughout its 3 stories of living space. Highlights include:
This property must be seen to be truly appreciated!
$2,675 + utils (gas, hydro, water and hot water tank rental - approx avg $300 /mth)
Available February 1.
Five minutes from downtown but you would never know it! Located directly on bus routes and with quick access to the 417.
Steps to the Rideau River, Rideau Sports Club, shopping (Loblaws), restaurants, RCMP headquarters, huge park, biking, walking trails, children’s playground, baseball park and more!
Located in the highly sought after Rideau River Neighborhood, which is one of Ottawa's up and coming neighbourhoods. This area is hot. Tenants usually stay 5-10+ years they like it so much.
Living Room (Hardwood) with gas fireplace and two built in wall units on either side, Dining Room (Hardwood), Kitchen; large eat-in, with gas stove, dishwasher & fridge, plenty of counter space and cupboards, 2 Piece Powder Room (Ceramic)
Den (Hardwood), Bedroom #1 (Hardwood), Bedroom #2 (Hardwood), Bedroom #3 (Hardwood), Bathroom 3 Piece with moulded tub
Master Bedroom (Hardwood); a knotty pine sunny oasis with 7 skylights, 21 built in drawers, built in window bench, potlights, 2 closets, Ensuite Bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and free standing shower
Partially finished basement (hardwood), washer and dryer, plenty of storage shelves, coat closet, full size additional fridge, windows
• Front verandah facing the beautifully landscaped gardens, fully fenced yard with ornate wrought iron, water feature, trellis and abundance of mature perennials.
• Tricked out with hardwood pocket doors, crown moulding, upgraded lighting, skylights, pride of ownership throughout
• 5 (or 4 bedrooms + den)
• 2 bathroom + powder room (newly renovated)
• Stove (gas), fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas), basement fridge
• Large eat in kitchen with cupboards galore
• Parking (up to 2 spots depending on size of vehicles)
• Master bedroom with ensuite; tub w/ Jacuzzi jets plus free standing shower
• Cozy gas brick fireplace
• Partially finished basement
• Generous sized rooms throughout
• 12,000 BTU window vented air conditioning floor unit on the 3rd floor
Utilities: Not included are gas, hydro, water
Please call 613 680 3279 to arrange a viewing or reply to this ad being sure to PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER.
Please visit www.resteasyproperty.com for more information and to view more photos of this and other available properties.
Please note that this is a strictly enforced non-smoking home.
*Please note that the successful applicant will be required to obtain and show proof of tenant insurance prior to move in.*
|Property Type:||2 Storey|
|Air Conditioning:||Window Unit|
|Heating Description:||Forced Air|
|Heating Fuel:||Natural Gas|
Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
|Hot Water Tank:||Tenant Pays|